Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Is Pink Laser Good for Big Boys?

Laser Pointers has been commonly stereotyped as "Toys for Big Boys" but is it still the same when you see those Big boys with a pink laser pointer? Laser Pointers nowadays has been stereotyped as such because of it's ability to burn and cut which is made possible because of its POWER.



When we talk about power, Green, Blue and Red Laser pointers are the most common pointers that we see being shown in videos to pop balloons, ignite matches and cut solid. These colors are of course more suitable to use for guys when we talk about color as RED could mean Danger, Blue for Cool and Green for Life Force.

As a laser fanatic i used to have all of those three colors (RED, Green and Blue) but never it came to my mind to have a pink one. So when I found out that a pink laser pointer is now available I rushed to search the the internet about pink laser and there ir is! it is already available online! I was really surprised! I'm Not surprised with the color but man! 1500mW maximum power output?! Wow!

Upon learning this I immediately ordered one and of course though its not the 1500mW but the lower version which is 1000mW, then after 1 week I tried it myself with few balloons, electrical tapes and matches then Kaboom! the light is so clear, no dust-like particles on its emission! and YES it is powerful! its like using a powerful green laser pointer but it is not green but PINK powerful laser pointer.

 To those who are interested to have this type of laser pointer I advice you to search for www.vectralsers.com because they are the only website who sell pink laser pointer - the Nyx series as they call it.

Did I already answer the question of weather this pink laser pointer Good for big boys? Well, my answer is definitely YES

No comments:

Post a Comment